Cypher Harrisburg
We are back online. However, sadly I was not able to make a permanent fix to the dice issue and have it work on all users. To keep things simple as GM I'll be throwing in the dice coding on my replies. Additionally to allow the game to move as swiftly and concise as possible when making an action PLEASE state all skills and abilities that you have that you believe will ad you in the roll as well as if you are putting in Extra Effort. As GM I will then determine if these abilities and bonuses apply generate the dice outcome and narrate as usual.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cypher Harrisburg
We are back online. However, sadly I was not able to make a permanent fix to the dice issue and have it work on all users. To keep things simple as GM I'll be throwing in the dice coding on my replies. Additionally to allow the game to move as swiftly and concise as possible when making an action PLEASE state all skills and abilities that you have that you believe will ad you in the roll as well as if you are putting in Extra Effort. As GM I will then determine if these abilities and bonuses apply generate the dice outcome and narrate as usual.
Cypher Harrisburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cypher Harrisburg

A modern Fantasy West Marches game using the Cypher System

You are not connected. Please login or register

Local Message Boards

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Local Message Boards Empty Local Message Boards Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:41 am

DMbobby

Admin

This is the local online message boards where people may post requests for help or even inquiries into points of interest.

(In game terms this location is for players to find other players to help for jobs as well as a place to post ideas or requests for jobs they would like to see such as points of interest they would like to see that are not yet listed or questions about creatures they might like to see. These can be posted as questions the character would search such as "Does anyone know where there's a church downtown?" or "Are there any rumors of Lizardmen in the area?". Just like any search, not every question will point to something (or be added to the game), but if something isn;t in the game this is the place for the GM to see what you would like added and to consider it.

https://cypher-harrisburg.rpg-board.net

2Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:09 am

DMbobby

Admin

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a lot more missing animal posters lately. Pretty sure like 80% of are all cats too. Weird.

(BEING INVESTIGATED)

Last edited by DMbobby on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:56 am

DMbobby

Admin

Yet another story of flickering lights and strange happenings at 333 Market. God only knows what's stirred up this time.

(OPEN)

Last edited by DMbobby on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 am

DMbobby

Admin

Has anyone heard from my boyfriend Barry Harrison in the last few days. I know he frequents these boards and is into this weird stuff, but after meeting up for a ghost hunt by the river a few days ago he's not picking up his phone.

(BEING INVESTIGATED)

Last edited by DMbobby on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:34 pm

DMbobby

Admin

Antisuperman wrote:
MrJanusu wrote:*Uploads screenshot of circle of candles outside sewer entrance*

Does anyone recognize this sort of thing? I found it out by the sewers and encountered a few... denizens of the underworld while I was down there. I'm curious as to what we might be up against.

Bobby, would I be able to use my Decipher and/or Magical Training to figure anything out about this?

The combination of both will mean you can easily  figure out the ritual's intention after a few minutes of inspection. It appears to have been a kind of summoning circle. Most likely for a demon. Normally you'd have a chance to know more such as the demon's name, but much of it was washed out by rain.

6Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Antisuperman

DMbobby wrote:
Antisuperman wrote:
MrJanusu wrote:*Uploads screenshot of circle of candles outside sewer entrance*

Does anyone recognize this sort of thing? I found it out by the sewers and encountered a few... denizens of the underworld while I was down there. I'm curious as to what we might be up against.

Bobby, would I be able to use my Decipher and/or Magical Training to figure anything out about this?

The combination of both will mean you can easily  figure out the ritual's intention after a few minutes of inspection. It appears to have been a kind of summoning circle. Most likely for a demon. Normally you'd have a chance to know more such as the demon's name, but much of it was washed out by rain.

Sent this info in an IC way to MrJanusu's character.

7Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:19 pm

MrJanusu

I'm looking for at least one other person to accompany me back to the sewers... there's someone down there that I'd like to speak with, and there are... obstacles that I may need help dealing with. I also need to get some bullets for my sidearm... I seem to have forgotten to get any.

8Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:56 pm

JaneSmith

Hey folks, there's a restless spirit over here at 333 Market. I've got no experience with disembodied spirits. Anyone available to come help us out?

9Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 am

MrJanusu

JaneSmith wrote:Hey folks, there's a restless spirit over here at 333 Market. I've got no experience with disembodied spirits. Anyone available to come help us out?

I was just over there the other day... I have no idea how to deal with spirits though, so I'm unsure my presence would be of much help. I'm definitely looking for something to do, so if you want me to come help in some other capacity I would be up for it.

10Local Message Boards Empty Re: Local Message Boards Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 pm

JaneSmith

I was just over there the other day... I have no idea how to deal with spirits though, so I'm unsure my presence would be of much help. I'm definitely looking for something to do, so if you want me to come help in some other capacity I would be up for it.

We're pretty much flying blind over here. Any help would be appreciated!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum