Cypher Harrisburg
We are back online. However, sadly I was not able to make a permanent fix to the dice issue and have it work on all users. To keep things simple as GM I'll be throwing in the dice coding on my replies. Additionally to allow the game to move as swiftly and concise as possible when making an action PLEASE state all skills and abilities that you have that you believe will ad you in the roll as well as if you are putting in Extra Effort. As GM I will then determine if these abilities and bonuses apply generate the dice outcome and narrate as usual.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cypher Harrisburg
We are back online. However, sadly I was not able to make a permanent fix to the dice issue and have it work on all users. To keep things simple as GM I'll be throwing in the dice coding on my replies. Additionally to allow the game to move as swiftly and concise as possible when making an action PLEASE state all skills and abilities that you have that you believe will ad you in the roll as well as if you are putting in Extra Effort. As GM I will then determine if these abilities and bonuses apply generate the dice outcome and narrate as usual.
Cypher Harrisburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cypher Harrisburg

A modern Fantasy West Marches game using the Cypher System

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules and Information

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules and Information Empty Rules and Information Sat May 27, 2017 3:26 pm

DMbobby

Admin

Character Creation: All players wishing to join this game should privately contact DMbobby about character creation. Players will be evaluated to see if they fit the existing community and if invited characters will be made in a one on one session with the GM to ensure all characters fit within the game wold.

Rolling Dice: Dice should only be rolled when asked for by the GM. To roll dice in the forum the player MUST click to reply to the thread rather than using the quick reply box at the bottom of the thread. This is the only way the dice options appear, which will show at the bottom of the page below the typical text entry location. All rolls must have a text note stating what the roll is for. All rolls are expected to be made within 24 hours of the roll request, this is typically waved for weekends meaning rolls requested on Fridays are not expected until that time Monday.

Out of Game Chat: Players can chat out of game in real time using the Chat Box at the bottom of the forum page.

Active GM Times: While a GM may be on at other hours the only guaranteed times for a GM response is Monday-Friday from 7AM-4PM EST excluding holidays. GMs may be on at other hours to help or continue stories, but these are the only GUARANTEED times for such activities.

Player Inactivity: Characters are encouraged to be as active as possible during times in which GMs are available, but it's understandable for there to be stretches to occur. As stated in Rolling Dice, if a player does not make a roll within 24 hours of a request (excluding weekends).  If a player is expected to be inactive for longer than 3 days please notify the GM and if at all possible get a player to a neutral location such as a character's home.

Downloadable Cheat Sheet You can download a cheat sheet with all the necessary rules here:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu5cxpcwgjoz8b0/numenera-cheat-sheet-final.pdf?dl=0

https://cypher-harrisburg.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum